These pages contain technical documentation that was previously hosted on MediaWiki. Most content is old, but kept online for archival purposes. All content has been moved to static HTML using mwoffliner to create a ZIM file, then and zimdump (from zim-tools to generate the static HTML.
- Alaska Journal (2003)
- Apple Accessory Protocol
- Beer List
- Bicycle Torque Specifications
- Custom Cables
- Flux Removal
- Good Customer Service
- Honda / Acura Music Link (Technical)
- iPod Dock Connector
- 110 Slide / 35mm Negative Scanning - Details of how I have been scanning film, both 110 slides and 35mm negatives.
- 9090 - A Roland TR-909 clone being built from some kit PCBs.
- Atari 800XL Disk Archiving
- Audio Input Switch
- Bicycle Video Recorder
- Casio SK-1 MIDI Mod - Reimplementation of a nearly 20-year-old design to add MIDI to the Casio SK-1 synth.
- HMLiberator - Work-in-progress of an adapter to make the Honda Music Link usable.
- iSight Car Mount - A bit of info on a rear view mirror mount I built for an Apple iSight.
- iSight Tripod Adapter - How to build a device for mounting an Apple iSight on a tripod.
- MAME Cabinet - Information on the MAME cabinet I built from scratch.
- MIDIbox SID-NUXX - The MIDIbox-based SID-based synthesizer project I've been spending way too much time on.
- NA Numbers for iPod - NA numbers listing in iPod Notes format.
- NES 72-Pin Edge Connector Replacement - How to replace the problematic 72-pin edge connector in a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).
- PAiA FatMan Plus - Rebuilding a PAiA FatMan into something a bit nicer.
- PlayStation as CD Player
- SDrive NUXX - Creative Commons licensed reimplementation of SDrive, which presents .ATR images on an SD card to an Atari computer as a floppy drive.
- Sequentix P3 - My assembly of a Sequentix P3 MIDI sequencer.
- Trashwall - My home firewall / NAT device.
- x0xb0x - Assembling an x0xb0x, a MIDI-controlled Roland TB-303 clone with built-in step sequencer.