Around the beginning of May, 2003 I was feeling like I needed a vacation. Well, one thing led to another, and with a week's notice, I was off on a cruise, all by myself, from Vancouver, BC to various places in Alaska. While off on this little trip, I decided to keep a journal. It's all here, an unedited string of thoughts, written about things not long after they happened. I hope you enjoy it.
Additionally, there is an entire series of pictures from this trip availble in my photo gallery. Feel free to take a look.
- Day One (Saturday, 10-May-2003)
- Day Two (Sunday, 11-May-2003)
- Day Three (Monday, 12-May-2003)
- Day Four (Tuesday, 13-May-2003)
- Day Five (Wednesday, 14-May-2003)
- Day Six (Thursday, 15-May-2003)
- Day Seven (Friday, 16-May-2003)
- Day Eight (Saturday, 17-May-2003)
- Day Nine (Sunday, 18-May-2003)
- Day Ten (Monday, 19-May-2003)
- Day Eleven - Tuesday, 20-May-2003)