Welcome to nuxx.net's technical documentation pages.
This page will be used to house technical documentation that's best written in MediaWiki's excellent markup language.
Explore the menu on the side, or return to the main nuxx.net page.
Here's some of the projects I've completed:
- 110 Slide / 35mm Negative Scanning - Details of how I have been scanning film, both 110 slides and 35mm negatives.
- iSight Car Mount - A bit of info on a rear view mirror mount I built for an Apple iSight.
- iSight Tripod Adapter - How to build a device for mounting an Apple iSight on a tripod.
- MAME Cabinet - Information on the MAME cabinet I built from scratch.
- MIDIbox SID-NUXX - The MIDIbox-based SID-based synthesizer project I've been spending way too much time on.
- NA Numbers for iPod - NA numbers listing in iPod Notes format.
- NES 72-Pin Edge Connector Replacement - How to replace the problematic 72-pin edge connector in a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).
- PAiA FatMan Plus - Rebuilding a PAiA FatMan into something a bit nicer.
- SDrive NUXX - Creative Commons licensed reimplementation of SDrive, which presents .ATR images on an SD card to an Atari computer as a floppy drive.
- Sequentix P3 - My assembly of a Sequentix P3 MIDI sequencer.
- Trashwall - My home firewall / NAT device.
- x0xb0x - Assembling an x0xb0x, a MIDI-controlled Roland TB-303 clone with built-in step sequencer.
These are abandoned and/or failed projects; better known as learning experiences: